Importance of Early Childhood Education

Importance of Early Childhood Education

Wednesday, June 3, 2015



     As a child growing up in the 80s and 90s the mass of communication was very limited and it didn’t reach everyone at the same time. These form of communication was mostly in print through newspapers or magazines, letters, or your local news. The world communication as changes dramatically and will continue to changes throughout or life time. In these days and time many people rely mainly on technology for everything. Social media plays a very important factors when it comes to decision making, building awareness of a topic, or keeping of with family and friends.

     I feel that Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, Instagram, and Snap-chat are just a few site that everyone use across the world. So it is very hard to determine which two social media site to use to communicate about my policy issues. For my policy I will like to build awareness on the laws and how to determine if your child needs Early Intervention.  Facebook and YouTube will be two social media site that I can effectively use to build this awareness.

      
       By using Facebook I will be able to create a page on my policy and invite people in to discuss the topic. When discussing the topic I will be able to determine the pros and cons on Early Intervention and what people truly know about this form of education. Also, I can uploads pictures, videos, and make daily posts on this topic. The one disadvantage of using Facebook is reaching a lot people due to privacy act that they have on the site.  Next, I would used YouTube to create or upload videos on my policy. By have video people will be able to see the importance of Early Intervention. When I use YouTube I have to make sure it catches my audience attention to they can share it with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment